Monday 3 October 2016

Joe & Cary - Blind


Joe - 5 minutes


This part of the workshop requested us to not look at the portrait what so ever and instead keep are eyes constantly on the partner we were drawing.

Pen
This part of the lesson was very amusing and very difficult because I constantly wanted to look at how I was working, fortunately the end result was an interesting concept. The feature I managed to display and was satisfied with was Joe's hair.







Cary - 2 minutes

Once again we had time cut dramatically so this only added to the pressure and torment of not being able to view our work while working. The work I was able to produce displayed sharp line and shapes most notably within a face. I do feel I was able to provide a basis of character with the partner I drew.   

No comments:

Post a Comment