Monday 5 December 2016

Holding Different Objects 17/10/16



In this exercise, you will make a variety drawings and/or paintings of your hand holding different objects.

Whilst working on this piece I developed two pieces which was in the same media ‘Oil Pastel’ I made the decision to alter the colour of the game controller to avoid both images being plain and very impactful upon first viewing however, I could have improved significantly more with the oil pastels. For my final piece with the hair dryer I focused on a limited time of just 10 minutes with the style standard with ink stains, which I thought would be effective for the darker tones.






I feel the inclusion of using both drawings with oil pastels was because I feel that this media makes me work the quickest because of its messy tonal display, especially how I work with them.

Now I should explore new medias for when working on limited time. That is what I’ve have taken away from this homework making me more aware of what to investigate for quick/ rough drawings.     

No comments:

Post a Comment